I just love the new Zara lookbook for Fall.
The Trafaluc collection is so reminiscent of the 90s and reminds me of back issues of Seventeen magazine when I was a tween. The granny length floral dresses, lace slip dresses, and ankle boots resemble a more refined and updated version of the wardrobe from my favorite television show when I was young, ‘My So-Called Life’.
The suiting in the Zara collection is gorgeous. The boxy swing jackets and pleated skirts seem reminiscent of Chloe collections from seasons past. While it’s never fun to have an entire closet full of clothing from one store, it will be hard to resist picking up many pieces from this Fall assortment!
What do you guys think of it?
Images courtesy of Zara
1. OASIS Paisley Mexicana Blouse $69 (£45) – oasis-stores.com
2. Zara Cropped Paisley Trousers $30 – zara.com
4. Pull & Bear Aviator Sunglasses $15 – pullandbear.com
5. Topshop Large Link Chain Necklace $30 – nordstrom.com
6. Zara Gladiator Sandals With Buckles $30 – zara.com