Dear friends and fashionistas,
I hope you all had an amazing summer and are looking forward to fall with its wonderful holidays, joy and inspiration.
Great news! Last week, Sweet Magnolia Chic blogger Marcy B. who nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award.
Here are the rules…
– Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
– Put the award logo on your blog.
– Answer 10 questions.
– Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
– Nominate 10 people
Now I nominate:
A Spoonful Of Style
No Rule, Just Style
The Fashion Huntress
Jessica & Love
The Fashion Dress
Here my answers to Marcy’s questions:
1. Where do find inspiration?
Everywhere. Lately, I am particularly inspired by trends from various fields, including technology and business. I like to connect the dots and foresee what will happen next. The future fascinates me.
2. Who is your biggest role model?
American designer Alexander Wang. I love his aesthetics, yet he also inspires me as a person. This designer, despite his global renown, decided to work for French fashion house Balenciaga. This move, including his upcoming collaboration with H&M, is inspirational. I think no matter how great you are, there is always an opportunity to stretch and grow. There is no ceiling.
3. What is your favorite movie?
“The Hunger Games.”
4. Most embarrassing moment, or outfit?!
I fell off a motorcycle in front of everyone during riding practice class. It was quite ego bruising.
5. Name one place in the world you hope to go one day.
Morocco. Moroccan design aesthetics fascinate me. Quite often, I imagine myself there enjoying the local food, music festivals and discovering products produced by local artisans.
6. What is your favorite Disney movie?
“The Jungle Book.”
7. Favorite trend for the fall?
Knits. I am craving cozy, yet chic items this season.
8. What is your most favorite holiday and why?
Thanksgiving Day. It’s a great time to express gratitude for what we have. I’ve learned that it’s so important to have appreciation and not take things for granted. Especially people who love us. And, of course, I love all the delicious food that the holiday has to offer. I can also make a great traditional Thanksgiving Day turkey! 🙂
9. What is one item of clothing you can’t live without?
10. Chocolate, or vanilla?
Chocolate, of course.
Here are my questions:
1. Where do you find inspiration?
2. If you would have an opportunity to have a lunch with an influential / famous person, who it would be?
3. Who is your favorite designer(s)?
4. What is your most annoying habit?
5. What is your favorite item at home?
6. Are you a night owl or morning person?
7. What is the most memorable moment from your favorite movie?
8. What is the last book you read?
9. Which is your favorite quote?
10. What song best describes you?
Have an awesome weekend!