I hope you all are having a fantastic summer!!
I’m sure you all have a summer to-do list. I hope it includes fun and awesome activities, such as travel, picnics with friends and loved ones, hair salon trips for your new look, and, of course, shopping for your favorite brands!
I’ll share with you what’s on mine:
- About Face. I intend to try as many vegan beauty products as possible. I’ve already discovered the online service . For only $15 per month, you receive a box of four vegan beauty products. Some of them are samples and others are full sized. I received my first box. I’m very happy about it and can’t wait to receive my next one. I’ll certainly review these in future posts.
- Zen Presence. Sign up for yoga and meditation classes.
- Sports Appeal. Hunt for athletic-inspired pieces I absolutely love this mega trend. Chic side-striped pants made of satin, floral jacquard sweatshirts, elegant minimalist backpacks, glamorous jumpsuit with a drawstring that adds a casual touch…Currently, both slow and fast fashion offer a wide range of product choices.
- Network Effects. Invest more time on quality networking by attending events and joining social groups.
- Drink to your Health. Stop drinking soda and replace it with iced Calypso Green – coconut and pineapple flavored green tea.
- Day Trip. Make a quick getaway from the city.
- Hobby. I recently enrolled in an Advanced Fashion Illustration Class. I absolutely enjoy taking my drawing skills to the next level. Stepping away from computer and meeting creative people is quite refreshing.