Finding a great product on the market is like discovering hidden gold. I’m talking about products that work which you will want to purchase again and again. For your next “treasure hunt,” I highly recommend considering the list below.
1. Deborah Lippmann’Addicted To Speed’ Ultra Quick Dry Topcoat $20.00. If you are on the go continually, this top coat is for you. Introduced by celebrity manicurist Deborah Lippmannn, it dries so fast. Also, it contains UV inhibitors to protect color, while it preserves the polish’s true tones.
2. Locked & Coated™ Waterproof Lash Topcoat by bareMinerals $12.00 will instantly transform your favorite mascara and eyebrow makeup into a waterproof formula. This invisible top coat is made with black diamond, amethyst, sapphire, and ruby powders. The mineral-rich formula doesn’t change the look of your favorite mascara.
3. Speaking about a favorite mascara — try Mascara Givenchy Noir Couture 4 in 1 $33.00, which not only gives length and fullness to your lashes, but also provides nutrition, fortification and protection. I also love its brush, which allows me to reach the roots of my lashes. Absolutely amazing product.
4. Klorane dry shampoo with oat milk $20.00 — my last minute purchase at the Sephora’s checkout counter. I’ve got a travel size bottle and I’m extremely happy about it. Unlike other dry shampoos, it has a very subtle and pleasant scent.
5. Alba Botanica Hawaiian Green Tea Sunscreen SPF 45 $6.98. I love its subtle scent and non-greasy, quick-absorbing texture. More importantly, it’s animal-cruelty free and 100 % vegetarian.
Last quick note: I am relatively new to the 100% vegetarian product market, but I would be happy to discover more. If you have any great finds, share your treasures in the comments section below.
Have a beautiful, rich summer!