We try to balance fast-paced careers with a strong family life. Inevitably, this creates stress.
Some women choose high-pressure lifestyles. The corporate world or entrepreneurship is exciting and rewarding. Still, it can take a toll on the looks.
Looking fresh and young creates an important first impression, which is an essential element for success. We all need to learn to take care of ourselves continually.
So… here you are… waking up and looking at yourself in the mirror. You say, “Is it me?!”
Stress affects the skin at any age. It generates sagging, wrinkling, excessive oiliness and enlarged pores.
I try everything new on the market. Recently, I’ve started to use red light therapy, which uses bulbs to emit rays that deeply penetrate the skin to stimulate collagen. The results are noticeable immediately. Ah, don’t you love technology? This is an amazing solution for my skin and my rollercoaster lifestyle.
Today, I applied the product Beauty Angel red light therapy cosmetic Focus FORTIFIED SERUM during a red light sessions. This product, which is especially great if you have dry or sensitive skin, increases the affect of red lights.
I’m a believer. Stay strong and beautiful!
- The Miracle that is LED Light Therapy (confessionsofabeautygirl.wordpress.com)
- Bright Light Therapy (plushbeds.com)
- What light therapy for skin system is good and affordable (latestmedifastcouponcodes.wordpress.com)
- The Pros and Cons of Eczema Light Therapy (everydayhealth.com)
- Skin Laser and Pulsed-Light Acne Treatments (everydayhealth.com)
- Skin Solution: ANSR Light Therapy and What It Can Do for You (skincare.answers.com)